4) Looking back at the series, what was your favorite episode and why?
7) What one word can you share to describe your experience working in “Voltron Force” series?
8) Did it come as part of your research to look up or watch Toei Animation’s series “Voltron Lion Force” for your direction of Keith?
9) In the VF, episode “Inside the Music,” we found out Pidge has a double life as one of the members of Stereolactic, leading me to think if you also imagined Keith has taken up a musical instrument, and what do you think it would be?
10) What would you like to see explored in the series about Keith?
I was nearly floored when half of my questions made it. Everyone asked good questions and due to that, I’ve been leaping from one podcast episode to another. So far my faves were: 37, 38 with Tommy Yune & Filipino artist Elmer Damaso (his name rings familiar somehow. Unsure if my friend The End Justifies the Journey had a post on him before), 39 (with writer Bill Spangler – which all three episodes talked about the Robotech/Voltron crossover and 44 (Cullen Bunn and Blacky Shepherd for “Out from the Ashes” issue) .