After the end of Black Fridays and Cyber Mondays which my friend introduced me to checking out, I did end up getting a couple of ebooks and a discounted Writers Store package from their 12 Days of Christmas promo.
- Writing For Animation, Comics and Games by Christy Marx
- Writing Thrillers by Michael Newton
AND THE PACKAGE:
- Pixar’s Emotional Core: The Essential Element in all Successful Stories – OnDemand Edition
- Breaking Story Effectively: Creating the Elements You Need to Write Solid Script Pages – OnDemand Edition
- From Idea to Story to Screenplay – OnDemand Edition
- Story Physics – eBook
- Master Storyteller – Download Edition for Windows
- Story Engineering: Mastering the 6 Core Competencies of Successful Writing – PDF Edition
I’m excited to start reading more and listening more to the webinars that were included in the package. I thought it was a great deal getting all these for $49.99. It was in my high-end but I wanted to check these items so no more expenses this April 2016, I hope. 😀
- Neil Gaiman’s “The Books of Magic” included in the Sandman sale.
- Voltron Volume 1: The Sixth Pilot from Dynamite by Brandon Thomas and Art by Ariel Padilla.
I don’t know if this recent comics books pile up was due to my curiosity about storyboarding, concise dialogue, visual storytelling. I think all of the above.